5-Minute Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Food Processor/blender
- Measuring cups
Mixed Berry Smoothie
- 16 oz Plant-based milk for a creamier taste i.e., unsweetened almond/oat/cashew; or use Alkaline/Purified/Natural Spring Water
- 1 Banana Frozen ripe
- 2 cup Frozen Mix Berries
- 1 cup Kale
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Ginger (ground) thumbnail size if fresh
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseeds/Chia/Hemp seeds
- Blend: Blend high speed frozen ripe bananas, mix berries and non-dairy milk in a food processor. Then add kale, rolled oats, flax/chia/hemp seeds, and protein powder (optional) until smooth & creamy (not runny).
- Pour: Pour out of food processor into four 8 ounces or two 16 ounces glasses.
- Serve: Serve immediately. Have fun and enjoy!