Avocado Toast Under 3 Minutes
- 2 Multigrain Toast vegan, egg & dairy-free*
- 1 Ripe Avocado if large for two people; 2 avocados if small*
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Sprinkle Onion Powder
- Dash of Crushed Red Pepper
Preheat oven to broil on high (adjust toaster to your preferred setting):
- Toast: Toast bread slices on top rack in toaster/oven broil (monitor time closely. It takes approx 1 min total to toast both sides).
- Cut: Cut slightly ripe avocado (it is ripe if it yields to light pressure or the nub-stem remove easily with a fingernail) lengthwise.
- Mash: Mash avocado(s) slightly in a small bowl.*
- Mix: Add and mix the remaining ingredients well.
- Spread: Spread over toast.