Golden Turmeric Milk
- 16 ounces Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk Almond, Cashew, Oat, Banana, Coconut Milk
- 1 ½ tsp Ground Tumeric or a pinch of Saffron Threads
- pinch Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon or 1 Cinnamon Stick
- ¼ tsp Ground Ginger or Fresh Ginger; see notes*
- 1 tbsp Sweetener use a Natural Sweetner of choice: i.e., Maple Syrup, Agave, Coconut Sugar, Stevia to taste
- Add all ingredients to a pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Simmer and stir often (not boiling) for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Pour into a cup and sip to enjoy the Golder Turmeric Milk.
- It helps fight cell damage, protecting your body from oxidative stress.
- May Help Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain
- May Improve Memory and Brain Function
- Curcumin in Turmeric May Improve Mood
- May Protect Against Heart Disease
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
- Has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Anti-fungal Properties
- Ginger and Turmeric May Improve Digestion
- Calcium and Vitamin D Contribute to Stronger Bones
- More Health Benefits Research