Refresh Me Vegan Burrito
- Blender/food processor
- 2 Whole Grain Gluten-Free Tortilla Optional: Corn tortilla
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 cup Mixed Lettuce Chopped Romain, Arugula, Red Leaf, Radicchio, etc.
- ½ cup Cilantro
- 1 Cucumber Medium size and chopped
- 1 cup Carrots Shredded
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lime or 2 tbsp of lime juice
- Rinse, strain, pat dry mixed lettuce.
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and place it in a small bowl. Mix in smoked paprika and lime juice.
- Lay a tortilla down flat on a plate. Add the avocado mix to the center of the tortilla. Then layer by adding onion, cucumber, cilantro, and carrots. (Optional: Sprinkle red pepper flakes on top).
- Drizzle a little Avocado Lime Cilantro dressing on top. See our recipe here: https://makingadifferencebecauseyoumatter.com/recipe/avocado-lime-cilantro-dressing/
- Fold in the sides and then roll the burrito up and wrap it in parchment paper/foil. Cut it in half with a sharp knife. Enjoy!