Sweet & Nutty Oatmeal
- Medium saucepan
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Water sometimes we will use non-dairy milk
- ½ Banana cut in half and slice
- ½ cup Strawberries fresh/frozen
- 1 Medjool Date cut each into quarters
- 3 Walnuts optional
- ½ tbsp Coconut sugar/maple syrup/Stevia optional
- 1 tbsp Flaxseeds/Chia/Hemp seeds ground
- In a medium saucepan, combine oats, water/plant-based milk. Boil over medium heat, then stir. Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. The oatmeal will be soft, thick, and creamy.
- Remove from heat, add the sugar and flaxseeds. Stir until well combined.
- Layer in the bowl by filling halfway. Place banana slices in the center and six slices spaced around the bowl perimeter. Repeat the same process with strawberries.
- Rinse and repeat with the top layer. Finally, top it off with Medjool Dates and walnuts.